1) Got to go to my first Laker game as an adult, and it was a buzzer beater :)
2) Trespassed onto my old farm with friends & was kicked out, not before sinking into muddy wholes though.
3) Said hello to the last season of LOST (and then a very emotional goodbye)
4) Trips to Nashville, New York, Florida, Jersey.
5) Lost a good friend to a car accident .. Miss you Raider <3
6) Saw one of my favorite bands play their entire self-titled album the whole way through.
7) Got to finally walk around in Memphis, TN and dance on the bar at Cayote Ugly.
8) Helped a best friend through the hardest thing she has ever, or will ever go through.
9) Vegas trip with some amazing people, made amazing memories.
10) LAKERS WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP
11) Moved into a gingerbread coffin
12) Made an interesting, loving, crazy group of solid friends
13) Went through one of the hardest, emotionally draining, painful experiences of my life, and made it out alive.
14) Lost myself in an unhealthy relationship, that I now see was very toxic.
15) turned 23
16) Saw a tragic death happen before my eyes, and am slowly getting over it.
17) Went on my first reality tv audition, and nailed it.
18) Grew an even stronger backbone
19) Made some life changing choices, that will not yet be taken into action till 2011.
20) Quit my job at urban, and got a job at Allsaints.
All this little project did was make 2010 seem like it was a week long .. this year went by SO fast.